What if a Defective Drug is Approved by the FDA?

Injury and Accident Attorneys Serving St. Louis, Nearby Missouri, and Nearby Illinois

Transcript: Hi, Dan Brown here at Brown & Brown again. And, I get asked a whole lot of times about all these drugs on TV or all these medical devices. Which ones should I call? Should I call some out of state attorney or should I keep it local? I gotta tell you, it’s better to keep it local. Why? Because you’re going to get the customer service. You can talk with me directly.

So, if you’ve been the victim of any sort of mass tort – like drugs or anything else – or medical devices, you can call me directly, Dan Brown, 90% of the time, I’ll be answering the phone (or my brother will) and you can talk directly with me. So, if you’re injured by one of these products, call us.

In Missouri, it’s pretty easy, 314-333-3333. In Illinois, 618-888-8888. And always remember at Brown and Brown, if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. And please visit our website, BrownLawOffice.Com.