Can I Recover Damages for Time Off Work After an Accident?

Injury and Accident Attorneys Serving St. Louis, Nearby Missouri, and Nearby Illinois

Transcript: A lot of times after a motor vehicle collision I’m asked, "How do I get my lost wages?" 

Remember, the key element of lost wages is that you have to have a doctor excuse you from work for lost wages. If you don’t have a doctor keeping you off work, a lot of times the insurance company is going to deny your claim – and actually you don’t want that to happen. So, if you have lost wages, make sure that a doctor documents that you are incurring lost wages. 

So, if you’ve been injured in a motor vehicle collision, make sure to give us a call. It’s a risk-free consultation. In Missouri, dial (314) 333-3333. In Illinois, dial (618) 888-8888. Or you can visit our website at BrownLawOffice.Com. That’s Brown Law Office dot Com. And always remember, at Brown and Brown, if you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.