The immediate moments following an accident can be filled with fear, pain and confusion. In the days and weeks following your crash, you may face debilitating injuries, mounting medical bills and time away from work that you and your family can’t afford. These difficult situations can be financially crippling and emotionally draining.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through this alone. Our experienced car accident attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of motor vehicle accident victims and we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to heal and get back on track.
If you or a loved one has been harmed in an auto accident, it’s important that you contact Brown & Brown, LLP right away to discuss your case for free. With two offices, we proudly serve the St. Louis area of Missouri and Fairview Heights, Illinois. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
Car Accident Representation
At Brown & Brown, LLP, our skilled accident attorneys utilize years of practice and litigation experience on your behalf. We can help with virtually any type of motor vehicle accident, including:
- Car Accidents: These are some of the most common automobile accidents in the country, fatally injuring up to 200 people or more every day. After a car wreck, our lawyers can help determine liability and pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents: Determining fault in a truck accident is often more complicated than in typical car collisions. Our attorneys understand the complexity of these cases and can help protect your rights.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Wrecks involving motorcycles often result in severe injuries. These accidents occur for a variety of reasons, but often occur when drivers fail to see motorcyclists when turning or changing lanes.
- Bus Accidents: Busses help hundreds of people commute every day, and collisions are not uncommon. These cases can be complicated because they involve major bus companies or government institutions.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycle accidents can lead to broken bones, severe brain and spinal cord injuries and paralysis. Children and inexperienced bicyclists are particularly vulnerable to these tragic accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Many pedestrian accidents are caused by negligent drivers. Distracted driving is responsible for more than 10 percent of fatal pedestrian accidents every year, along with thousands of serious injuries.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys Today
When you reach out to Brown & Brown, LLP, you and your family will have dedicated support on your side. Our auto accident lawyers have access to a breadth of legal resources to help ensure that the negligent parties responsible for your injuries are held accountable.
During the course of your case, we will investigate every avenue for maximizing the compensation to which you may be entitled, such as:
- Medical costs
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- End of life expenses
A serious auto accident injury is life-altering. If your accident was caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, we can help to determine the true value of your injury claim, and hold the other driver responsible for turning your life upside down.
Discuss Your Auto Accident Today for Free
To learn more about your options after an auto accident, contact Brown & Brown, LLP today by calling 314-333-3333 or 573-333-3333, or call us in Illinois at 618-888-8888. We serve clients throughout areas of St. Louis, Missouri and Fairview Heights, Illinois. If your injury or situation prevents you from being able to visit one of our offices, our attorneys can come to you.