Motor Vehicle Accident Claims Attorneys
The immediate moments following an accident can be filled with fear, pain, and confusion. In the days and weeks following your crash, you may face debilitating injuries, mounting medical bills and time away from work that you and your family can not afford. These difficult situations can be financially crippling and emotionally draining.
Fortunately, you don’t have to go through this alone. Our experienced accident attorneys have successfully represented hundreds of motor vehicle accident victims and we are dedicated to helping you get the compensation you need to heal and get back on track.
If you or a loved one has been harmed in a collision with a motor vehicle, it’s important that you contact Brown & Brown, LLP right away to discuss your case for free. With two offices, we proudly serve the St. Louis area of Missouri and Illinois. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you.
Dial 3s to reach us in Missouri: 314-333-3333 or 573-333-3333. Dial 8s for service in Illinois: 618-888-8888. Brown & Brown proudly serves the Greater St. Louis area and all surrounding Missouri and Illinois communities. Call us today to set up your obligation and cost-free case review to learn how we can help you get the justice you are due.
- Our Areas of Practice
- Leading Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Common Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Understanding What Your Motor Vehicle Accident in Worth
- Contact Brown & Brown for a Complimentary Case Review
Our Areas of Motor Vehicle Accident Representation
At Brown & Brown, our skilled injury attorneys utilize years of practice and litigation experience on your behalf. We have decades of combined experience handling complex cases. We have the resources, the tenacity, and the experience to help victims of serious injury get the full and fair compensation they deserve.
Our motor vehicle accident lawyers have experience handling all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car Accidents: These are some of the most common automobile accidents in the country, fatally injuring up to 200 people or more every day. After a car wreck, our lawyers can help determine liability and pursue the compensation you deserve.
- Truck Accidents: Determining fault in a truck accident is often more complicated than in typical car collisions. Our attorneys understand the complexity of these cases and can help protect your rights.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Wrecks involving motorcycles often result in severe injuries. These accidents occur for a variety of reasons, but often occur when drivers fail to see motorcyclists when turning or changing lanes.
- Bus Accidents: Busses help hundreds of people commute every day, and collisions are not uncommon. These cases can be complicated because they involve major bus companies or government institutions.
- Bicycle Accidents: Bicycle accidents can lead to broken bones, severe brain and spinal cord injuries and paralysis. Children and inexperienced bicyclists are particularly vulnerable to these tragic accidents.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Many pedestrian accidents are caused by negligent drivers. Distracted driving is responsible for more than 10 percent of fatal pedestrian accidents every year, along with thousands of serious injuries.
Moto vehicle accidents often result in serious or debilitating injury. Even low-speed crashes can have long-lasting consequences – and when you are injured through someone else’s negligence, you deserve compensation for all of your damages.
At Brown & Brown, our lawyers are passionate about helping men and women who have been injured through no fault of their own. Call us today for a free consultation and let us help you determine the best way to move forward with your case.
Leading Causes of Motor Vehicle Accidents
Motor vehicle accidents are most often caused by driver negligence. This may include:
- Speeding and aggressive driving
- Drug and alcohol use
- Driver distraction
- Fatigue and drowsy driving
- Generally reckless behavior
In these cases, there is often a clearly negligent party, but this is not always true. When you are injured in a motor vehicle accident, you need an attorney on your side who can reconstruct the accident, look at it from multiple angles, and establish exactly who is liable for your injuries.
In addition to driver-caused motor vehicle accidents, there are external factors that may contribute to injurious crashes. These include poorly designed roadways, inadequate road maintenance, obscured or missing traffic signs, and faulty or defective vehicles. As with driver-caused accidents, the true cause of these motor vehicle crashes is not always immediately clear. Our lawyers are here to investigate every aspect of your accident to properly identify all liable parties, and to take that information as far as needed to help you secure maximum compensation.
Marijuana and Car Accidents
With the decriminalization and legalization of marijuana, there has been an increase in the number of accidents involving drivers intoxicated by THC. It is important to remember that, even in cases where marijuana is used medically, THC has a profound impact on driving ability. As with alcohol, it is best to avoid driving if you have smoked, eaten, or otherwise taken a product containing THC.
Common Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
The most common injuries sustained in motor vehicle accidents are:
- Head and brain injury
- Neck and spinal cord injury
- Broken, crushed, or fractured bones
- Lacerations and disfigurement
- Internal organ damage
- Injury to joints and ligaments
Some of these injuries may result in a loss of physical ability. Some may have lasting cognitive, memory and emotional consequences. Many of them will require both emergency and on-going medical intervention, make working impossible – at least for a time – and result in serious physical and emotional suffering. These damages must be taken into account if you are to receive fair compensation.
It is important to remember that insurance companies are for-profit corporations that aim to maximize profits in order to keep their stakeholders and board members happy. Record-breaking profits aren’t possible if they are providing fair payment for serious injury. Without an attorney on your side, it is unlikely that you will see even a fraction of what you are due. Call us today for a free consultation to learn how we can help you get more.
Determining What a Motor Vehicle Accident is Worth
So many things go into determining the worth of a case. If you have been injured in a motor vehicle accident, the best thing you can do is consult with one of our attorneys. This visit is free of cost and you are under no obligation to work with us, even after your consultation.
When you reach out to Brown & Brown, you and your family will have dedicated support on your side. Our accident lawyers have access to a breadth of legal resources to help ensure that the negligent parties responsible for your injuries are held accountable.
During the course of your case, we will investigate every avenue for maximizing the compensation to which you may be entitled, such as:
- Medical costs
- Loss of income
- Property damage
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish and emotional distress
- End of life expenses
A serious motor vehicle accident injury is life-altering. If your accident was caused by someone else’s recklessness or negligence, we can help to determine the true value of your injury claim, and hold the other driver responsible for turning your life upside down.
Read what our patients are saying!
" I was involved in an accident. I called Brown & Brown because I was worried about if I could handle the situation. They instructed me on the right things to do; they took care of everything. I was paid, the bills were paid, and my car was fixed. I recommend Brown & Brown to anyone. "
Click here to read more reviews
Contact Our Accident Attorneys Today For a Free Case Review
Brown & Brown is here to protect your rights and to fight for the compensation you are due. To learn more about your legal options following injury in a motor vehicle accident, please call us today at 314-333-3333 or 573-333-3333 in Missouri, or 618-888-8888 in Illinois. We serve clients throughout areas of St. Louis, Missouri and Illinois. If your injury or situation prevents you from being able to visit one of our offices, our attorneys can come to you.