When you're hurt in an accident, even minor injuries can affect your physical health, mental well-being and your financial security. At Brown & Brown, LLP, we know that accidents happen suddenly and without warning. They can leave you with unexpected pain, looming medical costs and lost income when you need it most. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will focus on your case so you can focus on your recovery.
If you have been harmed due to the recklessness or carelessness of another, please contact Brown & Brown, LLP to discuss your case for free. With two offices, we proudly serve the St. Louis area of Missouri (dial 3s: 314-333-3333 or 573-333-3333) and Fairview Heights, Illinois (8s: 618-888-8888).
We understand that, due to your injuries or circumstances, you may not be able to drive to one of our offices for a consultation. If you can’t come to us, we’ll come to you. We don’t charge you a fee unless we win your case.
Personal and Severe Injury Representation
In some fortunate cases, people can walk away from an accident with nothing but cuts, bruises and rattled nerves. But the outcome can also be quite different. You may require surgery, emergency treatment or rehabilitative therapy. Whatever your situation may be, Brown & Brown, LLP wants to help you and your family navigate your legal options and begin your road to recovery.
We can help with cases involving:
- Traumatic brain injuries: A severe brain injury can irreversibly impact your quality of life. It can also drastically affect your personality and ability to control bodily functions.
- Spinal cord injuries: The spinal cord relays messages from your brain to the rest of your body. A disruption in this communication can cause complete or partial paralysis.
- Neck and back injuries: The force that can be put upon the body in an accident can cause severe whiplash and fractures to the back and the spine. This may require you to wear a neck brace for a while, but it can also result in paralysis.
- Electrocution: Electric shock can affect the heart, nerves and brain, and it can also cause severe burns or even death. Electrical accidents can occur when building owners, manufacturers or power companies don’t adhere to safety regulations.
- Burn injuries: Severe burn injuries often require acute treatment at a burn center, skin grafting, and even reconstructive surgery. There may also be the need for you to have extensive rehabilitation, including job training in some cases.
- Broken bones and internal injuries: Broken bones are some of the most common injuries in any type of accident. Bones can fracture or break when they absorb the impact of a collision, collide with another object or are twisted in an wreck.
- Dog bites: Dogs provide companionship and protection, but serious injuries can occur when they attack. Dog owners are responsible for the behavior of their dogs and any harm their dogs may cause.
- Wrongful death: Losing a loved one in a fatal accident can be one of the most devastating experiences anyone can endure. Unlike criminal charges, the goal of a wrongful death claim is to provide the family of the fatally injured person with compensation for their losses.
Personal Injury Compensation
At Brown & Brown, LLP, we believe that the most effective approach to legal representation is one that is tailored just for you. Our goal is to understand your needs, formulate a customized plan and relentlessly represent your case. Whether through settlement or trial, we will aggressively pursue what is in your best interests.
Depending on the circumstances of your case, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Diminished earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability
- Property replacement or repair
No Attorney Fees If We Don’t Win Your Case
You most likely have a number of questions about what to expect throughout the course of your personal injury case. When facing mounting medical bills, missing time from work and uncertainty about your financial future, you may think that you can’t afford an accident lawyer on top of everything else.
We understand your concerns, which is why our personal injury attorneys offer free consultations and work on a contingency-fee basis. This means that you don’t pay any attorney fees unless we win your case.
Schedule Your Free Personal Injury Consultation Today
If you’ve been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it’s important discuss your case for free with one of our experienced injury attorneys as soon as possible. If you can’t travel to us, we will come to you.
Call us today in St. Louis at 314-333-3333 or 573-333-3333 or in Fairview Heights, Illinois, at 618-888-8888 to schedule your free consultation. We help clients from St. Louis, Missouri and communities near Fairview Heights.