Suffering from broken bones and internal injuries not only causes a intense physical pain, but it can also cause them to suffer from some emotional and financial devastation. The injured person will likely be unable to do some of the things he could before, including going to work and earning a living (either for the short or long term).
While more minor cases of broken bones and internal injuries may require minimal medical treatment, what’s more common are moderate to severe cases that typically require some combination of:
- One or more invasive surgeries
- Pins, screws or plates being implanted in the injured person
- Use of a cast, boot or other medical device for weeks or months
- Intensive physical therapy to regain the strength and mobility of the injured area of the body
In the event that these injuries are caused by another person’s negligence or recklessness, the injured person:
- Will likely have a personal injury claim against the negligent party
- Can secure compensation for his or her injuries and losses by following through with a personal injury lawsuit
- Should consult with the trusted injury lawyers at Brown & Brown Attorneys at Law to learn more about their legal rights and entitlements.
Causes of Broken Bones and Internal Injuries
Some of the specific causes of broken bones and internal injuries that can involve the negligence of another person or party include (but are not limited to):
- Motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, motorcycle accidents and truck accidents
- Boating and airplane accidents
- Defective products or devices, including both consumer and medical devices
- Slip and fall accidents
- Construction accidents
Start building your personal injury case by speaking to an attorney at Brown & Brown today. You might be eligible for compensation covering medical expenses, pain and suffering and more.