Can I Get Probation Instead of Jail?

Injury and Accident Attorneys Serving St. Louis, Nearby Missouri, Fairview Heights, and Nearby Illinois

If you are facing criminal charges, you may wonder if you face jail time or if there is a possibility of probation. In this short video, St. Louis criminal defense lawyer Ed Brown discusses the common question, “Is this an offense where I can receive probation?” to help shed light on this common concern.

If you are facing criminal charges in St. Louis, you need a seasoned and proven defense attorney. Call Brown & Brown at 314-333-3333 to schedule a consultation and learn if we can help.