Gailyn joined Brown & Brown in 2020 and brings with her 20+ years of litigation experience. She has represented both injured employees and the employer and insurer in previous roles. She is experienced in representing workers’ compensation matters in Missouri and Illinois.
- Juris Doctor, University of Missouri School of Law 1989
- Bachelor of Arts, English & Philosophy, Albion College 1986
- Kids Chance of Missouri, Board Member 2013-2019
- Sponsor, Hilde Back Educational Fund
- American Woman’s Organization - Moscow, Russia 1998-1999
- Project Literacy