Dan started his career in law by working for the prosecuting attorneys’ office in downtown Chicago, Illinois, where he tried over 100 cases. Dan then came back to St. Louis, where he joined his brother Ed and formed Brown & Brown in 1993.
Since forming Brown & Brown in 1993, Dan has handled several thousand workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, St. Louis University, 1991
- Bachelors Degree, Computer Science, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1984
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America