Daniel Brown is a principal partner in Brown & Brown. Dan concentrates on Brown & Brown’s personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
Dan started his career in law by working for the prosecuting attorneys’ office in downtown Chicago, Illinois, where he tried over 100 cases. Dan then came back to St. Louis, where he joined his brother Ed and formed Brown & Brown in 1993.
Since forming Brown & Brown in 1993, Dan has handled several thousand workers’ compensation and personal injury cases.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, St. Louis University, 1991
- Bachelors Degree, Computer Science, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1984
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- "Mr. Dan Brown took so much time collecting my data from doctors and hospitals for my case and was never too busy to talk to me. If I ever need a lawyer again I will be sure to contact him. He's a caring person as well." - K.B.
- "I was in an automobile accident in May of 2019. It caused me catastrophic injuries, knowing that I needed an excellent lawyer my brother called the law office of Brown & Brown, Dan Brown came to the hospital himself to talk to me about my case and to let me know they had my back. I would recommend anyone that needs a great injury and accident attorney to call them!!" - C.M.
- "They really do go all out for you. Dan came to our house for quite some time and got to know my wife and I personally. I highly recommend Brown & Brown for your legal needs. Thank you Brown & Brown for your time and services!" - A.A.
Contact Us Today!
Call 314-333-3333 for our Missouri office or 618-888-8888 for our Illinois office to contact attorney Dan Brown today.