Ed started his career in law by working for Citicorp and as a Law Clerk with the Illinois 5th District Appellate Court. Ed then came back to St. Louis, where he joined his brother Dan and formed Brown & Brown in 1993.
Ed is a fluent speaker of Russian. Outside of the office, he enjoys several sports.
Since forming Brown & Brown in 1993, Ed has handled thousands of traffic tickets and criminal cases.
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, St. Louis University, 1987
- Bachelors Degree, Accounting, University of Missouri – Columbia, 1982
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America