Richard E. Salmi is an Associate Attorney in the Illinois office located at 5440 North Illinois, Suite 101, Fairview Heights, IL. Rick limits his practice to representing people injured by the negligence of others in Illinois, representing injured workers for work accidents occurring in Illinois and Missouri and representing people applying for Social Security Disability benefits.
Rick worked as a defense attorney representing employers and their insurance carriers in workers’ compensation matters for nearly eight years. He now uses that background to aggressively represent injured workers, helping them obtain the maximum benefits they are allowed under the law.
He has extensive experience representing people applying for Social Security Disability, in coordinating disability and workers’ compensation benefits and representing people injured by the negligence of others.
- Juris Doctor, Marquette University School of Law, 1995
- Bachelor of Science – Economics – University of Illinois, 1991
- The Wisconsin Bar Association, 1995
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Trustee – Village of Hamel, IL